- Employees who join SA Express with minimal airline experience, receive focused airline industry training to assist in adjusting to the industry. In order to fast track new employees´ knowledge of the industry, airline industry courses are offered as well as a compulsory comprehensive induction programme called “The Express Way”.
- SA Express executives attend our Leadership and Management development programmes, which include Seminars i.e. a quarterly Business Talk (with visiting speakers such Captains of Industries) and the CEO´s Annual Leadership Conference
- Employees attend certain core courses and with management´s approval, identify personal development plans that will meet individual requirements for growth.
- Outstanding performers invited to participate in the Talent Management Programme, which targets high performing individuals.
- Outstanding performers are also promoted into management or specialist roles.
Joining SA Express allows employees to soar in an environment where high performing teams are offered enough creativity and innovation to stimulate their passion. Employees are encouraged to grow and develop with excellent career opportunities to nurture life-long learning aspirations.