Dear Travel Partner,
SA Express would like to advise its customers, whose travel arrangements have been impacted by the uncertainty caused by the COVID-19, that they will qualify for one free change in reservations.
This advisory is applicable for all tickets issued prior to 04 March 2020 for travel between 16 March and 30 September 2020.
Rebooking Conditions applicable:
- Passengers will be permitted one free date change, within the ticket validity.
- All original flights must be cancelled prior to departure and tickets must be reissued within 7 days of notification of date change.
- New flight/s must be in the same booking class as the original ticket. If the class is not available, the difference in fare must be collected.
- Rebooking fees will be waivered.
- Passengers will be allowed to re-route their tickets and difference in fare will be payable by the passenger. Should the new fare be lower than the ticketed fare, no refund will be allowed.
- Waiver authority must be endorsed on the new ticket and in the booking.SAX.WF.COVID-19/FLT/DATE
All the rebooking and reissue must be endorsed with the code:
No ADC due to COVID-19
- Waivers will not be given for cancellations
- Refund must be processed as per fare rules.
- Previous No-show passengers are not eligible for this waiver
This advisory is applicable to South African Express only and do not apply to Mango, SA Airways (SAA) and Airlink Airlines.
SA Express Reserves the right to review the policy during this challenging time to ensure that, you as our customer, can continue to travel with confidence and the assurance of the best customer experience.
For any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact Sa Express Trade Support on 011 978 9905